Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sir Ralph's tip of the month

Hello every body, I am Sir Ralph Willard Chedgy and together with Mr Tiggles here I hope to bring you some good advice. I've been an arm chair Historian now for..... thirty two years and there's not a lot I don't know about the subject.........arm chairs that is.
My tip of the month this month is to get yourself over to black tree designs and check out their figure deals. If like me and Mr Tiggles here you have a soft spot for the Ancients and let's face it who hasn't, then we think you'll be impressed with their offers. As many of you will know, to field a 2000pt army in any Barbarian list will cost you nearly as much to buy the bloody thing...what! So where was I..oh yes, Black tree. With all the companies putting up their prices on a daily rate, get to Blacktree now before they realize themselves and put THEIR bloody prices up. Anything Celtic or German and you'll be quids in. Say goodbye Mr Tiggles I think it's time for a nap, don't yo.................zzzzz ZZZZZ

No comments: