Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1815 and all that


The rest of the French Infantry wait to be re based in the shade. As usual I may end up with more units than I can use in one days gaming, but that would not be anything new for me. I love to paint and collect and with each unit holding a different memory's for me, I can spend hours sitting there remembering years gone by. Most of the time though I sit there and think "God I wouldn't of painted It that colour now", but that's life. I hope you have enjoyed my trip into 18th Century France.

3 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Nice and impressive in size..-)

Cheers
Christopher

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Wow, how many painted french do you have?

Greets,

http://wargameterrain.blogspot.com/

Secundus said...

I'm not sure, I think there will be about 12 or 13 units of 24 men when i'm finally through rebasing. 3 bases of Artillery and about 4 Cavalry regiments, 2 heavy and 2 light.