Saturday, July 31, 2010

Roman Buildings from 'Touching History'

Today I received a big box of excellent models built for me by Paul Darnell of Touching History. I knew they would be good as I've seen Paul's work before, but the quality blow me away when I unwrapped them. Amazing stuff. As well as the two Greek/Roman farms I also ordered a Large Roman building and a 18Th Century type farm. The latter can easily pass as Roman and should fit in nicely to create a small settlement for the table top.

4 comments:

Tony said...

Very Good.

See my latest Blog entry for details of a reconstructed Roman Fort and buildings in Germany - near to Frankfurt.

Tony
http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

Andrew said...

What a great collection of buildings. I just love looking through Paul's site.

Gabriele Campbell said...

I found your blog a few days ago while googling Batavians and I've spent some happy hours here since then. :)

I can add some more links of Saalburg photos I took: hera< and here. I post a lot about Roman and Medieaval history, always with photos - in case you want to come over and browse my blog a bit.

Anonymous said...

Great photos Simon and glad you like the models and that they arrived safe and sound.
Cheers Paul